- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Bitcoin exchange platform
- Paxful supports about 300 payment methods worldwide.
- Paxful based in Delaware, U. S.
- Private and no ID required offers
- It’s easy to use. Buyers and sellers enjoy quick, simple transactions.
- Withdrawal methods supports about 150+ Including Credit/Debit Card, Bank Transfer & PayPal
- No fee for buyers
- Speedy transaction deliveries. In most cases, your bitcoin shows up in your e-wallet instantly.
- Best exchange for gift cards to bitcoin.
- Available virtually everywhere.
- Paxful has built a feedback and reputation system based on the advice “of the very best traders in the space”.
- The owners are real people who you can verify.
- Phone: 1-865-272-9385
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paxful was launched in 2015
- 1% transaction fee (PayPal no fees)
- High commissions charged (by the seller) for buying Bitcoin with uncommon methods or in non-mainstream currencies
- Many duplicate sellers
- Never release payment from the escrow unless you have confirmed the receipt of your payment.